Over the past couple of months, I’ve been researching ways I can make money from my Instagram and the world though going through a dilemma granted my request. I came across a course on how to make money as an Instagram influencer and I won’t lie, I was very excited about it. See I’ve been on Instagram for almost 3 years now and growing as an influencer is as important as making money from it because let’s be real followers won’t pay your bills.
In less than a month, I’ve learnt a lot from taking a course with LadyBossblogger which you can find here. She has detailed explanations of things you can do, how to utilize your Instagram page and how to start making money from it and the best part about everything is that it’s very user friendly and designed for any one from hectic 9 – 5 to a freelancer.
Here is the course breakdown on what I learnt and I’m still learning.
- Introduction: how do you introduce yourself on Instagram. Your expectations, common mistakes we make as beginners etc.
- Branding: how to brand your Instagram and create an aesthetically pleasing page.
- How to create content
- Rate card: how to create your rate card etc.
- How to pitch yourself to brands.
There’s many more where that came from.
A lot of people will say oh I don’t need to make from Instagram, I have a job or I already make money from it. Well regardless, everyone needs an extra source of income and this course Elaine has created doesn’t discriminate.
In our bid to thank you guys for the read and being amazing, I and Elaine have collaborated to have a GIVEAWAY on Instagram. One lucky reader will win a course with the ladyBossblogger.
To win though you have to enter this giveaway by
- Following @style_amiraa, @ladyBossblogger and the founder @ELaineRau on Instagram
- Like a photo and tag a friend in the comments.
- You can earn more entries by tagging more friends.
I want to give a big shout out and thank you to Elaine and LadyBossblogger for sponsoring this post and I’ll be sure to announce the winner of the giveaway in my next LadyBossblogger post. Be on the lookout.